As the leader in online safety training for the construction and general industries, ClickSafety is proud to be an OSHA-Authorized Online Outreach Training Provider and the first company to offer the OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour safety courses online. Now, ClickSafety will be issuing new cards of completion for the OSHA-10 and OSHA-30 courses. Unlike the previous OSHA paper cards, these new cards are made of a more durable plastic and will hold up better to standard wear and tear.
New Plastic Card Benefits Include:
- Get Your Card Sooner – faster processing times mean you get your card in just a few weeks.
- Less Wear and Tear - plastic design fits easily in your wallet and is more durable than the paper cards.
- More Secure – all cards contain a QR code to enable OSHA authentication and a watermark to reduce the risk of fraud.
Workers who already have 10-hour and 30-hour cards do not need to change over to the new cards. Replacement cards can be purchased (one time only) as long as you have completed the course within the last five years.
ClickSafety’s OSHA-10 and OSHA-30 course have been taken by thousands of workers. Get started on your training and earn a valid DOL/OSHA card today with these top courses:
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction
- OSHA 10 Hour General Industry
- OSHA 10 Hour Road Construction
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction (Spanish)
- California OSHA 10 Hour Construction
For more information, visit the OSHA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or call 1 (800) 971-1080 x2 to speak to a member of the ClickSafety Support Team.